His favorite (and the one we will be ordering) is the JCrew Abingdon Laptop Bag?in slate grey. Size is good and handles at the top so it can be carried both ways. I like the black leather contrasted with the grey waxed canvas. The canvas makes this bag casual, but the briefcase-like shape keeps it crisp and structured.Here are some other ideas I can up with on Pinterest when brainstorming bags for Vente chaude Céline Fermoir Python Cuir Orange Sac men. What are your favorite men’s bags? Any other brands I should be checking out?
2013年10月16日星期三
luxueux Celine Etui pour téléphone mobile Oswald Kapil Blanc expédition rapide
His favorite (and the one we will be ordering) is the JCrew Abingdon Laptop Bag?in slate grey. Size is good and handles at the top so it can be carried both ways. I like the black leather contrasted with the grey waxed canvas. The canvas makes this bag casual, but the briefcase-like shape keeps it crisp and structured.Here are some other ideas I can up with on Pinterest when brainstorming bags for Vente chaude Céline Fermoir Python Cuir Orange Sac men. What are your favorite men’s bags? Any other brands I should be checking out?
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论
注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。